Covid – 19 Protocols for in Clinic Care
Vantage Physiotherapy Clinic is excited to resume in clinic care. We have implemented the guidelines required by the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alberta Health Services, and our respective governing bodies to ensure the protection of our staff, clients, and the public.
At this time services available will not include massage.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Please do not arrive more than five (5) minutes early for your appointment.
- Our public washroom is for emergency use only.
- If at all possible, please attend your appointment alone, in order to limit our capacity while we maintain social distancing.
- Masks are mandatory as per Alberta Health Care guidelines.
- If you are more than five (5) minutes late for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- To respect social distancing guidelines you will be brought back to your treatment room immediately upon arrival. Your therapist will be with you as soon as possible.
- We will be strictly enforcing six (6) feet or two (2) meter social distancing within the clinic. You may be asked to remain in your treatment area following the conclusion of your treatment in order to avoid congestion in the reception area.
- Patients are asked call in to the clinic after their visit to rebook appointments to avoid unnecessary congestion.
- We continue to maintain effective cleaning and disinfection of treatment tools and areas.
Please consider booking a tele-rehabilitation appointment if your condition is not urgent in nature.